Sunday, February 24, 2008

On a Road Less Traveled

Starting a new blog is challenging even for a professional writer I presume. It requires a passion for the subject of your blog and enough (quiet) time to sit down and write your thoughts and discoveries for the day. Blogging is fun - I'm sure it will become a second nature to me in no time :)

Recent changes on the blog:

- Added Google Translate widget, which provides some limited translation capabilities for all us immigrants for whom English is not a primary language. If nothing more - try it to amuse yourself how inaccurate automatic translations are :)
- Signed up for del.icio.us, StumbleUpon, blog lines, Twitter. Hopefully now that I know some more about editing my blog template I'll add quick links for these helpful tools.

No comments: